Saturday, June 18, 2011

Busy week and a 3 day weekend!

i'm a little slower than I thought  wished.  I am still working some overtime, so I have not gotten all I wanted to done, I know welcome to life.  I did get the internet fixed at home, and got my layette set done for a friend at work.  It's a pink sweater, headband and hat for a baby girl. So sweet, but umm gave it to get before I could take pictures, story of my life. I have made so much awesome stuff, but never think to take pictures, but hey as long as people are happy I'm happy. 

I am still trying to link everything together, and get my  pinterest account etc.  I want to set up all my stuff this weekend. 

Tomorrow is my MIL's birthday, so I will wake up early and go over there before another short shift at work, starting at 1am.  Then I am gonna stay at home with the Hubs and work on the blog and clean and do wifey stuff.   So hopefully next time, it should be a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment