Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ok im done being a lurker...

After months of lurking and reading and being jealous of everyone's fab blogs, I finally decided to do my own.  I make cool, awesome,yummy stuff....sometimes.  i wanna do fun WWIW posts and get featured too!  So I will learn how to:
  • Use the fancy camera my husband bought instead of my phone for pictures
  • actually DO things instead of just making lists, so I can show off
  • stop being jealous of everyone's WONDERFUL blogs that I follow/lurk
  • finally open my ETSY shop
  • have some kick butt fun
A little about myself:
  • I love to crochet, bake, craft, and be creative in different ways
  • I'm married to Hubs, it's been him and me since I was about 20
  • I work at a hospital as a medical secretary and LOVE it
  • My babies are Pearl (Westie)and Ruby (Shar-pei/Mastiff) and I love them more than people should probably love their dogs
  • I am TYPE A, hence the bulleted lists
  • I swear, I drink, I love tattoos and I am very down to Earth
  • Therefore, it is difficult to offend me and please do not get offended by me, I just like to swear ;)
  • I do not have many friends, but the ones I do have I would do ANYTHING for
Okie doke.... so now that my blog isn't all blank, I'm going to figure out how to join the party and be one of the cool kids

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment